Minutolo – Sparkling Brut wine – Charmat Method
On the nose olfactory hints of orange blossom, lime tree, exotic fruits such as papaya and pineapple. Fine perlage and persistent on the palate.
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Type of farming: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters s.l.m.
- Processing: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, fermentation in autoclave Charmat method.
- Refinement: In bottle for two months
- Food pairing: Oysters, seafood, shellfish, white fish and sushi. Excellent with fish and appetizers