Out of stock
Aureo Rosè Aglianico
Aglianico – Sparkling Brut – Charmat Method
Sparkling wine with an intense pink color, the nose expresses notes reminiscent of wild strawberries and blackcurrants.
In the mouth it is fresh and elegant.
- Grapes: Aglianico
- Growing method: Spurred cordon espalier
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altimetry: 20 meters s.l.m.
- Processing: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, fermentation in autoclave Charmat method.
- Refinement: In bottle for two months
- Food pairing: Raw and cooked fish, white meats, cheeses. Starters and fried food