Barone Pazzo Primitivo
The name “Barone Pazzo” derives from a plot of land adjacent to the property.
Shown on the label is the warm sun of Apulian summers. A wine which contains all the warmth of Apulian land.
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Type of farming: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, slow fermentation in steel for 30 days, permanence on the yeasts.
- Refinement: in bottle for two months.
- Food pairing: shellfish and hard or blue cheeses.