Each package is made unique by a ceramic bottle holder, which can also be kept in the fridge together with the bottle, entirely hand made and decorated. An exclusive design, elegant and minimalist, with warm tones that evoke the hot Apulian sun and the crystal clear waters of the sea of Taranto, but which are also the typical colors of Grottaglie’s decorative tradition.
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Type of farming: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, slow fermentation in steel for 30 days, permanence on the yeasts.
- Refinement: in bottle for two months.
- Food pairing: shellfish and hard or blue cheeses.