Crè 2015 con Portabottiglie
Ceramics and art for a special Minutolo Reserve
Special packaging for the 600 bottles of Crè (Riserva) 2015 from Apulian winery Vetrère
A unique artistic packaging for Minutolo “Crè” Riserva 2015 of Vetrère winery in Taranto. Only 600 bottles for one of the most important wines produced by the winery.
Thanks to an extraordinary vintage with high temperatures, low rainfall and perfectly healthy and ripe grapes, Annamaria and Francesca Bruni, owners of the winery, curious about what could be the evolution of the indigenous grape variety, wanted to test about 600 bottles of Crè. The long aging has returned an extraordinary white wine delicately caressing, honeyed and balanced.
The limited edition line was born from the collaboration with the historic ceramic workshop of Nicola Fasano by Franco Fasano and the art designer, Federico Andriani.
Each package is made unique by a ceramic bottle holder, which can also be kept in the fridge together with the bottle, entirely hand made and decorated. An exclusive design, elegant and minimalist, with warm tones that evoke the hot Apulian sun and the crystal clear waters of the sea of Taranto, but which are also the typical colors of Grottaglie’s decorative tradition.
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Type of farming: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, slow fermentation in steel for 30 days, permanence on the yeasts.
- Refinement: in bottle for two months.
- Food pairing: shellfish and hard or blue cheeses.