The flagship of the winery, the Minutolo with its small and rounded fruit has the ability to generate enviable aromas and freshness. The Crè in particular, harvested in the last ten days of August, has a bouquet of orange blossom, lime, and exotic fruits such as papaya and pineapple. Excellent acidity which does not diminish the roundness of the taste.
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Growing method: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, slow fermentation in steel for 30 days, permanence on the yeasts.
- Refinement: in bottle for two months.
- Food pairing: shellfish and hard or blue cheeses.