Laureato Chardonnay e Minutolo
Chardonnay and Minutolo
Olfactory hints of peach and white melon as well as balsamic notes that add depth to the nose. Laureato, wide palate, where the pear dominates and in swallowing the freshness of mandarin.
- Grapes: Chardonnay and Minutolo
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude:20 meters s.l.m.
- Processing:Mechanical harvest, soft pressing, static clarification, fermentation in French oak barrels, batonnage
- Aging:In bottle for 2 months
- Food pairing:Crustaceans and fish dishes, rustic pies, soft and stringy cheeses.