750 ml – 375 ml
The most beloved Primitivo of the Vetrère line, it has been defined many times by wine lovers as “a juicy wine”.
Characterized by a pleasant and enveloping body on the palate, by an intense and fragrant aroma on the nose.
Livurni brings with it the best characteristics of Primitivo.
- Grapes: Primitivo.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altimetry: 20 meters s.l.m.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvest, grape selection, crushing, derasping, static clarification fermentation in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Aging: In steel for four months and in bottle for two.
- Food pairing: Cold cuts, grilled meats, cheeses.