Passaturo Malvasia Nera
Passaturo Malvasia nera
The name derives from the dialect term with which they defined the sheep tracks or the roads that allowed access to more landed properties.
On the label is depicted the map of the company dating back to 1600, even today it is perfectly superimposable to the land currently conducted.
With its intense color and complete flavor, Passaturo is one of the company’s best sellers.
- Grapes: Black Malvasia
- Growing method: spurred cordon espalier
- Altimetry: 20 meters s.l.m.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvest, grape selection, crushing, destemming, static clarification fermentation in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Aging: In steel for four months and in bottle for two
- Food Pairing: Cold cuts, grilled meats, cheeses