Taranta Negroamaro e Malvasia Nera BIO
Negroamaro and Malvasia
750 ml – 375 ml
Produced with Negroamaro and Malvasia grapes, Taranta is a crisp and intense rose wine with a long aromatic persistence.
The name comes from the typical Apulian dance which, just like our wine, pinches you and makes you start dancing.
- Grapes: Negroamaro, Black Malvasia.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, fermentation in steel tanks at controlled temperature (14°-16°C).
- Ageing: In steel tanks “sur lies” for two months.
- Food pairing: Aperitifs, fish dishes, fresh pasta filata cheeses.