Tempio di Giano Negroamaro
Ruby color with violet reflections, hints of cherry and plum, in a context of good freshness and sharpness, in the mouth has a well soft and balanced tannin.
- Grapes: Negroamaro.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters s.l.m.
- Processing: Mechanical harvesting, grape selection, crushing, destemming, fermentation in steel vats at controlled temperature.
- Refinement: In steel for 4 months and in bottle for 2.
- Food pairing: Pasta with sauce, fish stew and medium seasoned cheese