When the Mediterranean meets the Pacific, Umi, which means “sea” in Japanese, tells of the harmonious union between our Mediterranean sun and the versatility of Chardonnay.
A fresh wine of great flavor and harmony is presented with an intense and floral hint of mimosa.
- Grapes: Chardonnay.
- Production Area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: Mechanical harvesting, soft pressing, static clarification, fermentation in steel tanks at controlled temperature (14°-16°C).
- Ageing: In steel tanks “sur lies” for two months.
- Food pairing: Sushi, sashimi, aperitifs, fish dishes, fresh ricotta cheese, pasta filata cheeses.