Flagship of the winery, Minutolo has nothing to envy to other Apulian whites. With its round and small fruit, it has the ability to generate enviable aromas and freshness. In the case of VT the grapes are left on the vine until they reach a delicate withering.
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Growing system: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Processing: Surmaturation, mechanical harvesting, sofice pressing, static clarification, slow fermentation in steel for 30 days, permanence on the yeasts.
- Refinement: In bottle for two months.
- Food pairing: shellfish and hard or blue cheeses.