VT – Wooden Box
- Grapes: Minutolo.
- Growing system: Spurred cordon espalier.
- Production area: Monteiasi, Montemesola and neighboring areas in the province of Taranto.
- Altitude: 20 meters above sea level.
- Processing: Surmaturation, mechanical harvesting, sofice pressing, static clarification, slow fermentation in steel for 30 days, permanence on the yeasts.
- Refinement: In bottle for two months.
- Food pairing: shellfish and hard or blue cheeses.
- 6 Bottles VT – Minutolo Riserva IGP.
- Wooden Box
On the nose olfactory hints of orange blossom, lime tree, exotic fruits such as papaya and pineapple.
Excellent crispness and persistence, excellent minerality.