Intense red color of ripe cherry and plum with sweetly spiced balsamic nuances.
Barone Pazzo is a wine of remarkable extracts, whose softness highlights a well dosed tannic mass, which gives at the same time balance and consistency.
- Grapes: Negroamaro, Malvasia
- Altitude: 20 meters a.s.l.
- Vinification: Hand picking in boxes, selection of grapes, crushing, destemming, fermentation in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Aging: In barriques for 14 months
- Food pairing: Game, red meats, aged cheeses