Riserva Negroamaro e Malvasia Nera 2015
Depicted on the label is the coat of arms of the Ammazzalorsa family, the family from which the current owners are descended.
Deep red color with violet hues, hints of ripe red fruits, spicy and toasty notes from the oak. With a round taste, important tannins to soft and ripe. Permanence on the palate and nose.
- Grapes: Negroamaro, Malvasia
- Altitude: 20 meters a.s.l.
- Vinification: Hand picking in boxes, selection of grapes, crushing, destemming, fermentation in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Aging: In barriques for 14 months
- Food pairing: Game, red meats, aged cheeses